Slow Food Melbourne Farmers’ Market is one of Melbourne’s oldest heritage markets in the gorgeous grounds of the Abbotsford Convent. We’ve got 75+ of the best Victorian producers and artisans sharing their wares under the trees in the heart of our beautiful city. So come along on Saturday 25th November from 8am to 1pm. See you there!
We are a plastic bag free market so please bring your tote bags, baskets, panniers, boxes, crates, prams… whatever you need to collect the best produce around.
* Peninsula-Fresh Organics
* Weyhill Farm Garlic
* Rita Faranda Preserves and Veg
* Save Our Soil Biodynamic Veg
* Bridge Farm Rhubarb and Tarts
* The Mushroom Company: Asian mushrooms
* Baw Baw Organics
* Bellellen Grampians Organics
* Jonella Farm Sweet Corn & Veg
* Oz Fresh Herbs and Zucchini flowers.
* Go Just Nuts: Citrus, Avocado, Juice, Garlic products
* John Howell Fruit: whatever is in season!
* Kingfisher Citrus: Citrus, Avocado, Juice, Preserves, Garlic
* Moondarra Blueberries: Frozen Organic Blueberries
* Summer Sensations berries and berry products
* Smiths of Taminick stonefruit
* Sunnyridge Strawberry Farm
PLANTS & FLOWERS
* Kabuu Microgreens
* Telopea Mountain Permaculture & Nursery: Plants & ACV
* Club Creek Bulb Farm
* Howard Gibb Seedlings
NUTS & SEEDS
* 99th Monkey Nut Butters & Turmeric Latte mix
* Hi-Fye Pistachios: more types of pistachios than you knew existed!
* Alpine Walnuts
* Schulz Organic Dairy for all your dairy needs (milk, yogurt etc)
* Holy Goat Cheese
* Goldfield’s Farmhouse Cheese
* // NEW // Azzurri Cheese
* The Celtic Bakery
* Flavour Station – We ♥ Cake!
* 5 and Dime Bagels
* Stir Crazy Kitchen
MEAT & SEAFOOD
* Bundarra Berkshires: best charcuterie this side of France!
* The Gypsy Pig: Ethically raised pork products
* Milawa Free Range Poultry: there’s always a line for this chicken and duck!
* Ninety Mile Biodynamics. Lamb and Bulk Beef
* Pacdon Park: British smallgoods including Haggis!
* Warialda Belted Galloway Beef: Award winning beefy everything!
* Three Rivers Specialty Meats: Lamb
* Eildon Trout Farm
* Black Leather Creek Farm: Chai, Mexican Hot Chocolate and more
* Eureka Coffee and Growers Espresso
* Gourmet Pies: George’s Gourmet deliciousness
* Slow Food Breakfast Stall: Good Clean and Fair Sausage Sizzle!
* Ink-redible Calamari
* // NEW // Himalaya Tibetan Tent: momos and noodles
* // NEW // Eat Street İstanbul: gozleme, dips, falafel and more
* Chef’s Fine Food: Scallop Pies! Lobster Pies! Pestos! Sauces!
* City Larder: Quiches, Pies, Pates and Terrines
* Cocoa Rhapsody
* Mount Zero Olives: oils, olives, teas, cosmetics, salt and more!
* Nature Dog Food: Raw deliciousness for your pooch
* Sustainable Wraps: Beeswax wraps
* Pastry by Patersons: for all your pastry needs
* Pink Muesli: Beetroot inspired muesli selections
* Mangia! Mangia: Passata, Sugo and more
* Take Me Home Pastas: ready to eat Italian fare
* Tamarind Tree Gourmet Sauces
* Plough To Plate: truly farm to table preserves and spreads
* Mumma Made Jams and Preserves
* Offaly Good Food: Chicken Liver and Vegan Shiitake Pates
* Burrowes Park Mayonnaise
* De’bee Signature Balm
* // NEW // Gorgeous George Organics: krauts and dips!
GRAINS & FLOURS
* Dad’s Oats: generationally delicious oats!
* Burrum Biodynamics: grains of all kinds, lentils, beans and more!
* Randall Organic Rice
* Real Free Range Eggs from Dan!
* The Old Farm Happy Valley Eggs
* Walkabout Apiaries: divine honey, beeswax products, cordials
WINE / CIDER
* Peregrine Ridge Winery
* Yarra Valley Cider
* Cavalier Brewing
* Rose Creek Estate